Compton Grand Prix

L33 CPT offers his personal view of the Grand Prix world

Sunday, October 29, 2006

MotoGP: Valencia '06

So the Title decider went without a hitch, unless you're a Valentino Rossi fan! The Italian Rider falling of his Yamaha early on, he got back on and rejoined in 19th and managed to finish 13th. But with Nicky Hayden finishing third he got enough points to take the Title that he had led up until the last race two weeks ago. It must be said that I don't think it's natural for a Racing Driver/Rider to cry as much as Hayden did this afternoon as he was lighting the fire crackers after the race, it really was too much!

To be honest I wasn't paying much attention, as I have decided to learn to ride a motorbike, I was doing some research on the Laptop - I managed to pass the practice theory test for motorcycles first time with no prior reading!

I did notice in the 125cc race a young lad called Bradley Smith, a 15year old who hails from Cowley who managed to get four points today and won the rookie of the year title - so now I have someone to support in the lower regions!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home