Compton Grand Prix

L33 CPT offers his personal view of the Grand Prix world

Monday, July 24, 2006

Williams and Ferrari to Run Vertical Wings?

Apparently both Williams and Ferrari are studying BMW's vertical wings that sit forward of the Driver. I can only hope they don't see anything useful in these studies as I'd hate for these cars to look as bad as the BMW.

I have yet to watch the French GP Properly due to having Family over, however, what I did see was not that interesting. In fact I'm looking more and more forward to seeing the GP2 races on Eurosport than the 'Main Event' of F1, that is how racing should be, and there are some great drivers in the GP2 championship. If you can, I suggest you watch it, it really is better than F1 at the moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home